Monday, November 15, 2010

A Dying Breed "People Who Care"

Today I realized that I am part of a dying breed of people who care about things in general. Like the environment and litter, today while on the bus some teens (around 15) were throwing things out the windows like trash and pens. To make it worse they thought it was funny and there was a trash can like 5ft away. They even threw things into the other lanes probably trying to hit cars as they would view it as funny.

Another thing is people's feelings and emotions. A few weeks ago these same teens were yelling at some girls asking "Who has some great tits?" and I'm just sitting there thinking could they objectify women any more than they already are? (Yes I am a guy but I care about all people) thought I'd mention that.

Respect is another issue that I have seen people my age have problems with. Again these same teens yell at the bus driver saying pretty disrespectful things like "Stop curbing the bus you b*tch" or things close to that. People also behave like this in the schools by not listing to teachers and other authority figures and just blowing it off as people trying to annoy them.

My advice to these people to just grow up. Be respectful of other people and the earth. It will make this world a better place for everyone.

Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment