Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The Rudeness of People These Days

It seems that people are becoming more and more rude as time goes on. Just today one person in a class of mine called me a jerk because he made a mistake in where to sit, not me. People seem to get mad for no reason or if there is a reason it is something very insignificant. My question is why? Is it because life is more stressful, or that people just don't want to deal with things properly anymore?

Whatever the reason we all need to relax and stop being rude. Now I'm not going to lie. I have been rude to people for almost no reason before. Take some time out of you day to sit down and listen to music, read, or whatever relaxes you. If people did this the world might benefit by not being as stressed out all the time. We would be able to have a life free from unnecessary anger that seems quite abundant in todays society. We'd get more done and it would just be a better place.

I'm going to do this from now on. How about you. Try and make the world less rude and relax.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment